SharkNinja’s mission is focused on positively impacting people’s lives every day in every home around the world. We stand by our products and offer exclusive warranties to our customers. Visit our product detail page for information on the warranty offered. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us here.
Lifetime VIP Limited Warranty
The Lifetime VIP Limited Warranty applies to eligible purchases* made directly from SharkNinja Operating LLC. Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and to the original product only and is not transferable.
SharkNinja warrants that the unit shall be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase when it is used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the requirements outlined in the Owner's Guide, subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
What is covered by this warranty?
- The original unit and/or non-wearable parts deemed defective, in SharkNinja's sole discretion, will be repaired or replaced for as long as you own the original unit.
- In the event a replacement unit is issued, the warranty coverage ends two (2) years following the receipt date of the replacement unit or the remainder of the existing warranty, whichever is later. SharkNinja reserves the right to replace the unit with one of equal or greater value.
- Return freight and reshipment costs (ground freight only) are prepaid by SharkNinja Operating LLC for warranty claims that meet the eligibility requirements.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Normal wear and tear of wearable parts (such as blending vessels, blender bases, lids, cups, blades, removable pots, racks, pans, etc.), which require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure the proper functioning of your unit, are not covered by this warranty. Replacement parts are available for purchase at ninjaaccessories.com.
- Any unit that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, negligent handling, failure to perform required maintenance (e.g., failure to keep the well of the motor base clear of food spills and other debris), or damage due to mishandling in transit.
- Consequential and incidental damages.
- Defects caused by repair persons not authorized by SharkNinja. These defects include damages caused in the process of shipping, altering, or repairing the SharkNinja product (or any of its parts) when the repair is performed by a repair person not authorized by SharkNinja.
- Products purchased, used, or operated outside North America.
How to get service
If your appliance fails to operate properly while in use under normal household conditions within the warranty period, visit ninjakitchen.ca/support for product care and maintenance self-help. Our Customer Service Specialists are also available at 1-855-520-7816 to assist with product support and warranty service options. So we may better assist you, please register your product online at registeryourninja.ca and have the product on hand when you call.
How to initiate a warranty claim
You must call 1-855-520-7816 to initiate a warranty claim. You will need the receipt as proof of purchase. We also ask that you register your product online at registeryourninja.ca and have the product on hand when you call, so we may better assist you. A Customer Service Specialist will provide you with return and packing instruction information.
How state law applies
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
*Eligible purchases apply to specific limited TV offers and/or online configurations and subsequent order/shipment confirmations whereby the offer explicitly states the applicability of VIP Limited Warranty guarantees.