This article contains the FAQs for the IV700 Series Ninja® Blender DUO™ with Micro-Juice™ Technology. This supports the following product SKUs IV700, IV700C, IV701 and IV701C.
Vacuum blending is recommended for extractions, smoothies, soups, dips, and dressings for brighter flavors, more vibrant colors, and improved texture.
Vacuum blending removes the air from the blending vessel to lock in flavors, improve texture, and keep smoothies bright and colorful. This helps keep blended ingredients fresh up to 48 hours.
There are 7 Auto-iQ settings:
- Juice: Our unique combination of blades, vacuum technology, and Micro-Juice Filter allows you to make light, refreshing, virtually pulp-free juices in the 72 oz. pitcher.
- Extract: Ideal for tough, leafy, or fibrous whole fruits and vegetables, including their skins, seeds, and stems.
- Smoothie: Allows you to make super-smooth drinks and shakes from fresh or frozen fruit, milk, other liquids, and ice.
- Frozen Drink: Turn ice, juices, and fruit into expertly blended frozen drinks.
- Puree: Make anything from silky-smooth sauces to perfect hummus.
- Ice Cream: Create delicious scoop-able frozen desserts like ice cream and sorbet.
- Dressing: Create fresh marinades, dressings, and sauces.
There are 3 manual settings:
- Low and High: Use Low or High to blend ingredients to your preferred consistency. Once you select one of these settings, it will run continuously until turned off. They will not run in conjunction with the preset Auto-iQ programs.
- Pulse: Touch and release the Pulse button to process ingredients to your desired consistency. This function only operates when the button is touched.
The Juice button will vacuum seal the vessel before automatically transitioning to the selected blending program.
The DRINKSAVER button will vacuum seal the vessel before blending or after blending to keep blended ingredients fresh up to 48 hours.
Auto-iQ functions are intelligent preset programs that combine unique blending and pausing patterns that do the work for you. Once a preset program is selected, it will start immediately. To pause the selected program, simply press the same button again.
No, blending hot ingredients can cause an excessive amount of pressure to buildup, resulting in the risk of injury.
Yes, you can vacuum seal your smoothie after blending to keep it fresh for an extended period of time. Note: Do not add ingredients past the max fill line, or the vacuum pump may not work properly.
Yes, vacuum sealing before blending is an optional step for all Auto-iQ and manual functions, except Juice. If you don't want to vacuum blend, simply press the blending function to blend traditionally.
- Single-serve blending cup: 20 ounces (max liquid 18 ounces; max dairy 6 ounces)
- Pitcher: 72 ounces (max liquid 64 ounces; max dairy 24 ounces)
Removing the blending vessel from the base will turn off the display.
To remove the motor base, place your hands underneath both sides of the unit and gently pull it toward you to disengage the suction feet.
Depending on the vessel that is installed on the motor base, a series of function lights will appear on the control panel. The display will show only those functions that can be used with the vessel that is currently attached to the motor base. These functions have been carefully developed and optimized to provide the best output for each vessel. The pitcher can be used for the Juice, Extract, Smoothie, Frozen Drink, Puree, and Ice Cream functions. The single-serve blending cup can be used for the Extract, Smoothie, Frozen Drink, Puree, and Dressing functions.
If using the pitcher or single-serve blending cup, after ingredients have been blended, press the DrinkSaver button.
All attachments, including the vessels, lids, blade assembly, overflow reservoir, and Micro-Juice Filter are dishwasher safe. You can also hand-wash them using warm, soapy water. Use care when washing the blade assemblies and use a dishwashing utensil with a handle to avoid direct contact with the blades. Thoroughly rinse and air-dry all parts.
TIP: Keep the channel covers on the single-serve blending cup and pitcher lid open when washing so the vacuum channel gets cleaned every time. To clean the motor base, turn off the unit and unplug it from the wall. Wipe the motor base with a clean, damp cloth.