Ninja™ Foodi™ NeverStick™ Cookware has taken product testing to a whole new level to deliver unmatched durability and 5-star product experiences to you, our valued consumers.
Our NeverStick Lifetime Guarantee has been validated by aggressively scraping, scrubbing, and cooking to simulate a lifetime of use.
We proudly guarantee the NeverStick performance for the lifetime of your cookware because it never sticks, chips, or flakes.*
Visit ninjawarranty.com to learn more.
*When used as directed. Lifetime based on 5 years of use.
Ninja Foodi NeverStick Limited Lifetime Warranty (5-Year Lifetime)
The Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to purchases made from authorized retailers of SharkNinja Operating LLC. Warranty coverage applies to the original purchaser and to the original product only. This warranty is not transferrable.
Material & Workmanship
SharkNinja warrants that Ninja Foodi NeverStick cookware will be free from defects in material, construction, or workmanship for the lifetime of the product under normal use and following care instructions. SharkNinja will replace the original Ninja Foodi NeverStick cookware product if the original product is deemed defective in material, construction, or workmanship within 5 years from the date of purchase.
Under the NeverStick Limited Lifetime Guarantee, SharkNinja warrants that the Ninja Foodi NeverStick interior cooking surface coating will not stick, chip, or flake when used as directed for the standard 5- year life of your nonstick pan.* Scratches, stains, and discoloration due to normal wear and tear from non-commercial use that do not impact nonstick release properties are not covered by this warranty. Damage to the NeverStick coating caused by overheating above 500°F is not covered by this warranty.
SharkNinja warrants that nonstick coatings comply with regulations covering materials in contact with food. Upon examination of the product by SharkNinja, if it is found to be defective, SharkNinja reserves the right to replace the entire product, or, if no longer available, replace with a similar product of equal or greater value.
*Five-year life based on consumer expectation of nonstick cookware life and tested to surpass the Ninja exclusive NeverStick durability test.
This warranty does not cover:
- Normal product wear and tear, such as stains, discoloration, or scratches on the interior of the product that do not materially impact the nonstick properties of the cooking surface
- Normal product wear and tear, such as stains, discoloration, or scratches on the exterior of the product
- Damage to the interior or exterior of the product arising from thermal shocks, drops, improper use (such as boiling dry), or failure to follow the use and care instructions
- Damage, such as dents or scratches, to the rim of the product caused by utensil impacts or stacking during storage
- Discoloration, warping, or metal separation due to high heat or prolonged heat exposure when empty, or nonstick deterioration that occurs from misuse or abuse.
- Nonstick damage caused by sharp utensils such as knives and forks
- Nonstick damaged caused by the use of appliances such as mixers
- Damage caused by use of scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleaners not rated for use on nonstick surfaces, or bleach
- Commercial, professional, or workplace use
- Incidental or consequential damages
How to get service
If your cookware fails to work properly while in use under normal household conditions within the warranty period, visit ninjakitchen.com/support for information about how to start a warranty claim or for product care and maintenance self-help. Our Customer Service Specialists are also available at 1-855- 460-5431 to assist with product support and warranty service options. So we may better assist you, please register your product online at registeryourninja.com and have the product on hand when you call.
SharkNinja will cover the cost for the customer to send in the unit to us for replacement. A fee of $19.95 (subject to change) will be charged when SharkNinja ships the replacement unit to you.
How to initiate a warranty claim
You must call 1-855-520-7816 to initiate a warranty claim. You will need the receipt as proof of purchase (to document the date of your purchase) and to confirm that you are the original purchaser. We also ask that you register your product online at registeryourninja.com and have the product on hand when you call, so we may better assist you.
Limitations and how state law applies
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES. IF WE CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES WILL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY AND TO REFUND, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT SERVICE AS DETERMINED BY US IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO OUR EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state.